Seeking an Investor Friendly Agent?
The wealth from real estate investment has the potential to transform lives, families, and even businesses. Whether you are coming on board for the first time, or you want to maximize your portfolio's earning capacity by outsourcing the management to a property company, it is time to take advantage of the real estate market. As a licenses Real Estate Agent and investor myself, my goal is to guide you through the process of investing in your first or next residential property!
Wondering where to start? Check out the HouseLogic Home Buying Checklist.
Here are a few steps you can take to get started TODAY:
- Determine your S.M.A.R.T. Goals- Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Time-based. Here are a few examples of short and long term goals:
- Increase credit score to above 700 by December 2020
- Pay off 3 bad debts on credit report by December 2020
- Purchase first investment property by April 2021
- Evaluate your current financial situation
- What is your monthly budget (income, expenses, savings, investing etc.)
- Access your free credit report
- Determine you FICO credit score- Many banks and credit cards now offer your FICO score right from within their online portal. It is also important to know the difference between a Vantage Score and FICO score.
- Track your spending- Many banks now offer tools right from their online portal. Another app that can be used is Mint.
- Educate yourself- Visit our Education Center to learn more about the buying process.
- Research the home buying process
- Research financing options
- Prepare for financing
- Reduce debt
- Use our calculators to determine how much home you can afford
- Save for down-payment
- Get Pre-approved for a mortgage
- Determine your home buying criteria
- Price range
- Number of bedrooms
- Cash Flow etc.
Need help getting started? Contact me for a consultation and if you have not already please register on my site. This will allow me to customize your searches and collaborate with you during your home buying process.